Friday, November 18, 2011

Some videos

I'm not really sure what this blog is going to be about, but I thought I would start by showing you guys some youtube videos I've seen lately that made me laugh/smile. Don't feel obligated to watch all of them or all of one, feel free to watch some now, and come back and watch some more later :)

I found this a couple days ago and it made me laugh, its everything we love about youtube wrapped up into a 4 minute video


This next one, is kinda girly, I usually dont like watching proposal videos, I think they are sappy and lame, but this one made me smile, and was kinda amazing.


These next few never seem to get old, every time I watch them I laugh or at least giggle




This one gets funnier the more times you watch it!


Yes it is 2 in the morning, I've started this habit of NOT sleeping, its the worst. Hopefully I get back on a regular schedule soon.
Also I have a sort of confession, I've almost inadvertently developed a hatred of twilight and every thing it stands for and for people that are hard core fans or "twihards". I almost found myself deleting fbook friends that talked about going to the premier... (Dont worry I didn't delete anyone). I dont know how this hatred started and I know its not warranted because I haven't even read the books, I have seen the movies however and didn't really like them. Anyways, just had to get that off my chest. If you like twilight, I am not going to hate you, but I am probably going to judge you...


Well this was a pretty random post, I'll try to have more of a theme in the future.

May the odds ever be in your favor (I'm pretty freakin excited for hunger games!!!!)

Ry

No comments:

Post a Comment